Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hotels in Berlin Germany

When I visited Germany not so long ago I was looking forward to a business trip but found instead a lot of surprises in store. Since my business trip was a success I decided to celebrate it by sight seeing the attractions of Berlin with bunch of my friends and colleagues. I visited the country in the month of September there I came to know that I have arrived at the best time because Germany’s most famous festival Oktoberfest which starts from the third Saturday of September is ready to be held in Munich. After a quick tour of Berlin’s awesome castles, we headed towards Munich where we had a time of our life. Sipping beer and enjoying the entertaining music and fun and laughter everywhere stuck me as a ball fits into baseball glove. In Munich there is another majestic the Neuschwanstein Castle which was built starting from 1868 by King Ludwig II the castle is great to see. Well about staying in Berlin I online reserved my hotel rooms through a very good website which gives elaborate information about your destination like for me it was Hotels in Berlin Germany and gives outstanding service towards reserving hotel rooms online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.